top of page

Market Research Group

Public·97 members

Fs-sm100 Usb Driver __EXCLUSIVE__

Download File --->>> https://urlin.us/2tuMaq

How to Use FlySky SM100 Simulator Cable with FS-i6 Transmitter

If you want to use your FlySky FS-i6 transmitter with a flight simulator, you will need a simulator cable that connects your transmitter to your computer. One such cable is the FlySky SM100 Simulator Cable, which is compatible with FMS and VRC PRO simulators. In this article, we will show you how to use the SM100 cable with your FS-i6 transmitter and a flight simulator.

What You Need

A FlySky FS-i6 transmitter

A FlySky SM100 Simulator Cable (available on Amazon or Banggood)

A computer with a USB port and a flight simulator software installed

How to Connect the SM100 Cable

Turn off your FS-i6 transmitter and plug the SM100 cable into the trainer port on the back of the transmitter.

Plug the other end of the SM100 cable into a USB port on your computer. You should see a red light on the cable indicating that it is powered.

Windows 10 should automatically recognize the SM100 cable as a USB device and install the driver for it. If not, you may need to download and install the driver manually from FlySky's website.

Launch your flight simulator software and go to the settings menu. Select the SM100 cable as your controller input device and calibrate it according to the instructions on the screen.

You may need to adjust the channel mapping and sensitivity of the SM100 cable depending on your simulator and preferences. You can do this in the settings menu of your simulator or by using a software like SmartPropoPlus.

How to Use the SM100 Cable

Once you have connected and calibrated the SM100 cable, you can use your FS-i6 transmitter to control your virtual aircraft in the simulator. You can switch between different models and modes on your transmitter as usual. The SM100 cable will transmit the signals from your transmitter to your computer as if it was a real receiver.

The SM100 cable is a great way to practice your flying skills without risking your real aircraft. It can also help you learn new maneuvers, test different setups, and have fun with different scenarios. You can also use it to train with other pilots online using simulators like VRC PRO.

Troubleshooting Tips

If you have trouble connecting or calibrating the SM100 cable, try using a different USB port or restarting your computer.

If you have trouble finding or installing the driver for the SM100 cable, try using a different browser or antivirus software.

If you have trouble controlling your virtual aircraft with the SM100 cable, try adjusting the channel mapping and sensitivity of the cable or changing the model or mode on your transmitter.

If you have any questions or issues with the SM100 cable, you can contact FlySky's customer service or visit their support page. ec8f644aee

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by Sellc. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page